17.1.11

PLASTIQUE POP ZINE NO. 6 (published summer 2009)

I have been writing, designing and publishing the Plastique Pop zine since the winter of 2007. The goal was to try and get out about 6 magazines a year, but being that it was primarily a one man operation, meeting these deadlines were difficult. At any rate, I managed to run the whole thing for a good number of years before recently slowing down production. I've simply had too many projects pile up on my plate to continue. However, I am planning of reviving the magazine in a digital format to help cut down on costs and distribution. After discovering the magic of issuu.com, I am curretnly archiving all the back issues as well as making plans for future editions. This is issue number 6. My favorite one in the series.
Includes interviews with Nate Manny/Halftone Design, Garbo's Daughter, Bare Wires, The Suede Uppers, The Hussy, and a Crappy Dracula Tour Journal.