30.10.15

PROGRESS WORK FOR LARGE SCALE PRINT PIECES IV

It's been a weird long week. Just another week in this life. Which is cool. I can't complain. And hey! It's Friday. That's pretty good. But you know...

Here's some more progress work to my large scale print thing. I'm thinking about heading to the Mission Cultural Center for Latino Arts early tomorrow morning and screening up those white on black triptych pieces. Little six by nine prints... Yeah... That might be a good start. Who knows.

Listening to this song called "Here Comes the Spade" by POW! It's a good song and they're a good band. I had the song on repeat all day. I probably heard it a hundred times in a row. I'm compulsive like that. Saw 'em a couple times too. Once at the Hemlock. That was a really fun show. I remember I was really drunk. I haven't had a drop of alcohol since March 27th. Scott and I and a few friends went to this art show somewhere out in the sunset. Then we went to this weird hole-in-the-wall hockey bar. Jello Biafra was there too. He was just drinking with his buddies. I was so wasted. 

Then a couple days later I had to get all four of my wisdom teeth pulled out. It sucked. But anyway, when I was recovering, I was like, "Ya know... I think I'm gonna quit drinking." And I did! Seven months no alcohol! Total Sober Power!

Here's a cool picture of me at my Romper Room Art Show last night and a couple pics of some art on the wall. Boy, I'm a real hustler ain't I? ...really getting my art out there, huh?