30.8.15

GESTALT ART OPENING

I'm really really really stoked to have my collages adorn the walls of Gestalt. Even though I don't drink anymore, it's still one of my favorite bars in the city. Plus, they got a bunch of cool pinball machines in there so there's more to do than just drink. I like to swing by after work sometimes and order a root beer. Then just spend the next hour or so rocking some sweet pinball action. 

When I was starting my new creative phase with these collages, my first goal was to get this stuff up in Gestalt. It was a reasonable first step in my career as a fine artist. Well, maybe 'fine artist' isn't the right word. I don't know. Anyway, I got a show there and am super stoked. I'm gonna have ALL my 11 x 17 and 8 x 8 prints on display. Maybe even a few of my 16 x 20's depending on how much space I have left. 

Here's the poster for it. Pretty groovy, huh?