10.6.15

USMS LANDING PAGES + MOBILE

Here is a recent project that I completed. Basic UI functionality for US Mortgage Support. Essentially, the site is designed for users looking to refinance or gain a loan for their home. The idea is to guide the user through a series of forms so we can better assess their needs. Based on things like their location, demographic, how much of a loan they are looking for, etc... we can match them with the best possible lender. 

The client didn't have too much in the way of getting a creative brief together for me, so I chose this overall look for the branding. Professional cool colors, easy to read forms, bright red eye catching buttons, a touch or whimsical class... It's bouncy and fun while maintaining a contemporary presence. Or something like that. I don't know. I just really like the way this project turned out.