19.6.15

THIS IS A REALLY NEAT VIDEO

Been real heavy on this Italo disco stuff lately. I think what I dig about it the most is that it's so uncool, that it ends up being cool again. In fact, I think it becomes even cooler because of it's integration with today's modern sensibilities. 

I like to listen to this stuff and pretend it's coming from another planet. Like, it's some terrestrial radio signal coming to earth from these lifeforms far away who really know how to party. And who really knows how to manhandle a Roland Juno-60. 

Look, I'm a punker through and through. I'll take a Killed By Death comp over pretty much anything these days. But I've been exploring other stuff and appreciating it's natural beauty. Especially something like this video. I've watched this thing probably 50 times in the last two days. I'm totally obsessed. Just want this thing to be my whole reality.