31.5.15

TEAR DRIP TEST

It has occurred to me within the last couple of weeks that these art collages that I’ve been making doesn’t have to end on physical paper. I’ve amassed quite a few of these collages. About 60 to 70 of them as of now. 

So, I thought now was a good time to take some of these pieces and transform them into other entities. Namely motion related. Here is a little test that I dove into. Basically trying my hand at some primitive animation. I’m really just in the process of figuring out exactly what I need to move forward. I suppose the goal is to refine this process so the animation would come off smooth and natural. This attached gif is far from that. 

However, I do like the idea of jumping into it completely naive and seeing what transcribes. Often times, you stumble upon something fresh. Other times, it turns out to be a big disaster. But that’s all a part of the adventure. Here’s a gif that I made from the video I’m working on. It’s still in the early stages and I thought this would be a good place to share it. Or something…...